Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 spares 1960s/1970s for sale

benchseat

Enthusiast
I have been having an epic garage clear-out (life is not getting any longer) and have a large number of early spares for sale, almost exclusively for 845cc models (L and TL), including some rare and unusual items.

Attached is a PDF which gives full details. Click on the link and the file will be downloaded to your computer. It is a text file and has been scanned for viruses (it was prepared on a Mac and so the chances of infection are minimal anyway).

• R4 bits.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 126
Update 4th September : Many of these have been sold : I will be doing another similar exercise fairly soon as I’ve sorted out some more items.

I have been having an epic garage clear-out (life is not getting any longer) and have a large number of early spares for sale, almost exclusively for 845cc models (L and TL), including some rare and unusual items.

Attached is a PDF which gives full details. Click on the link and the file will be downloaded to your computer. It is a text file and has been scanned for viruses (it was prepared on a Mac and so the chances of infection are minimal anyway).

Hi, do you still have the rear lights and lenses by any luck? I have a TL and some parts missing, need them posted though!
Thanks, Steve

Good morning,

I am in Western Australia and helping a friend restore a 1970 Renault R4 estate. There is a part missing and I know I will not be able to purchase a new one. Under the bonnet there is another handbrake leaver, at the base is the handbrake equalizer, it connects the two cables with this item to slide and equalize the too brakes, if removed with imagination it looks like the horns of a bull.

If you do not have could you put me in touch with someone who may have this item.

Regards,

Richard.

My email is, marick@westnet.com.au

Good morning,

I am in Western Australia and helping a friend restore a 1970 Renault R4 estate. There is a part missing and I know I will not be able to purchase a new one. Under the bonnet there is another handbrake leaver, at the base is the handbrake equalizer, it connects the two cables with this item to slide and equalize the too brakes, if removed with imagination it looks like the horns of a bull.

If you do not have could you put me in touch with someone who may have this item.

Regards,

Richard.

My email is, marick@westnet.com.au
Is this the part? (06 07 110 900)

Patte de retenu des cables de frein à main :: Palace de l'ancienne (palace-de-lancienne.com)

Try Steen at Stony Renault - he might have a new one.

Autogrossist Stony Renault i Christiansfeld | Reservedele til veteranbiler (renaultdele.dk)

Hi Benchseat. I notice that you had some early drive shafts, and wondered if you still have them. I have an early 1126 1972 car, with one early shaft, and one much later replacement, and it would be great to have a matched set as they say. I dont know how to tell the difference between what you had and what I would need. Wondered if they are still available.

Back