Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Rear quarter light opening windows

thanks ecurb. I think i have got them. Hope you are all well. Edwin

Hi Edwin, do I understand you have bought these 1/4 lights? Because he has also sold them to me!!
Is this a scam, or is it something the guy is mass producing and selling, I'm wondering whether it's a real purchase or not at this point??:dontknow:

Hi I had arranged for my pal in the next village to go and collect them and pay him, and for me to pick up when I am over in France next week.
So I shall find out. Anyway if you have them so be it. Its very difficult trying to buy stuff in France as a Brit.

He told me he had picked them up in Toulouse, and he did not have the rubber.

Mmm, very strange. I know what you mean about buying in France. I tried to buy a R4 over there, offered the man cash, full price and he refused to sell it to me?! Never got to the bottom of that one. Hope it works out for you or me then! Would you let me know the outcome, please?

Well, got to France all hot at the thought of those rear opening windows that I was hoping to collect, and they were unavailable, because, the chap explained, it all sounded fishy some English guy wanting R4 windows. So he let someone else have them. Key word here is disappointed.
So will have to try again. Have now seen a 65 car with them, and they are exactly what I want, so if anyone hears about any more for sale please let me know in conversations please. Thanks Bruce for the initial tip off. I was on to it immediately and thought I had sorted it, but no.

Ah, looks like I was right not to send €120 then, I would never have seen them or got my money back! Few ;)

Ah, looks like I was right not to send €120 then, I would never have seen them or got my money back! Few ;)
Looks like a good case of buyer beware, will let the forum know if i spot any more from another source

Back