Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Rear Suspension Arm

sensai

Enthusiast
Hello All.

I am looking for a rear right side suspension arm for my R4. The price I was quoted by Renault parts was really expensive! Does anyone know if it is possible to find a cheaper source or second hand arm? :D

Hi,
if it just the suspension arm itself then best option and easiest by far is to fit a replacement rear axle which i am happy to supply for a very cheap price.If its the rear chassis itself then the car is either looking at very expensive repairs or a final trip to the R4 graveyard [which is at a secret location near Henley on Thames ].

suspension arm

Hi Liam,

I thought that replacing the suspension arm itself would be less hassle. The chassis is fine. Would replacing just the arm throw everything out/off? :?:

Hi, have never changed just the arm or do not know anyone who has .If anyone can shed some light on this subject ? like i have done before it is easier to fit a good replacement axle .Rather than struggle for hours trying to shift the seized torsion bars .

Hi, axle is removed and i will have it wrapped up during the week .If you would like to send payment please do then we can arrange collection.Either cash,cheque,Paypal or best of all postal orders works good with me.
Regards Liam

Hi,
either you are on holiday,off work ill,dead or just bloody rude and have decided not to answer to my e-mails.Can i thank you for requesting a rear axle, not sending the payment,taking all my free and honest advice and for giving me the opportunity to freeze during my lunchbreaks removing it laying on my back and then not replying back to various e-mails sent.

99.9% of people that contact me and come to buy spares are all of the same mould ' friendly and reliable '.I guess you are not one of these so best you find decent axle elsewhere for a lot less money .Good luck in you fruitless search.

Back