Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Reluctant sale Renault 4 GTL

moonpie

Enthusiast
Reluctantly selling my beautiful baby due to ill health. This car has had loads done including a partial respray. I bought her off the forum back in 2014 from an enthusiast and everything he had done to her is listed on the advert which is still accessible to view if you search for it. I will see if I can share the original add on here.

MOT until May 22 with no advisories. mileage 108,000.

Two new tyres, Just had a new head gasket fitted with all that entails, runs like a dream. Garaged since I've had her. A real head-turner wherever she goes.

Viewings very welcome Beverley, East Yorkshire HU17 9BP £5000 or vno
ren 1.jpgren 2.jpg

Hello, I’m very interested in your car, my wife had one years ago and I’ve always wanted to buy her another one! Can you email me some more pics? I would make an offer unseen as we live in Cornwall!

Hello, I’m very interested in your car, my wife had one years ago and I’ve always wanted to buy her another one! Can you email me some more pics? I would make an offer unseen as we live in Cornwall!
Hi Martin, I will get some more for you today. Thank you for your interest :)

Ah, another 4 coming to Cornwall maybe. Guess we all need to get together sometime, and with Derek Flavell of Renospeed down this way now, why dont we have a Devon and Cornwall meet up, say in the spring. Anyone interested?

That's my old car!! I bought it from a couple in Oxfordshire, but had it less than a year before I had to sell again, sometime around 2006 if I recall correctly. How nice to see it still in good condition. It had a Renault 18TL distributor if I recall correctly, and I would never have found the right points for it without help from this forum.

Wow!
That's my old car!! I bought it from a couple in Oxfordshire, but had it less than a year before I had to sell again, sometime around 2006 if I recall correctly. How nice to see it still in good condition. It had a Renault 18TL distributor if I recall correctly, and I would never have found the right points for it without help from this forum.
It's lovely to hear about the cars history.

Hi, sorry I missed your post. I have someone very interested in the car but if it doesn't work out I will be in touch

Back