Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 GTL 1982

quatrelle87

Enthusiast
Due to life dealing us a nasty blow recently, it is with a very heavy heart that I have decided to sell two of my car collection, including my precious 4L. Muriel the 4L is a young lady from 1982, who wears a few age related scars - nothing much, and nothing nasty and rusty, but she is not concourse. She had new front floor panels and a renovation of her rear floor just over three years ago, including rust treatment. She is a solid, reliable little runner, and has been used as my daily driver (24km round trip 4 or 5 days a week). She has a sun roof from a Twingo 1 fitted, which is 100% waterproof. Please contact me if you're interested, and I will send you more photos and details. 3500€ or nearest offer. No time wasters please. I'm based in the Limousin in France, about 45 mins drive east of Limoges. Thanks, Tim

Inkedunnamed (1)_LI.jpg

Due to life dealing us a nasty blow recently, it is with a very heavy heart that I have decided to sell two of my car collection, including my precious 4L. Muriel the 4L is a young lady from 1982, who wears a few age related scars - nothing much, and nothing nasty and rusty, but she is not concourse. She had new front floor panels and a renovation of her rear floor just over three years ago, including rust treatment. She is a solid, reliable little runner, and has been used as my daily driver (24km round trip 4 or 5 days a week). She has a sun roof from a Twingo 1 fitted, which is 100% waterproof. Please contact me if you're interested, and I will send you more photos and details. 3500€ or nearest offer. No time wasters please. I'm based in the Limousin in France, about 45 mins drive east of Limoges. Thanks, Tim

View attachment 29026

Hello Tim,
is this still for sale?
Think I’ve managed to send you a private message as well.
cheers Stu

View attachment 29026
Hi Tim. Whats the other car you are selling?

Hi Edwin
The other car I'm selling is my 1966 Peugeot 204. That car, and now my 4L, are at Le Relais de l'Auto Ancienne in Limoges, where my friend Ludo (owner of the garage) is selling the cars on behalf. Sadly I just don't have time to deal with the sale of these cars because the way life is at the moment. However, let me know if you'd like contact details for Ludo and I'll pass them on. He speaks very good English.
Thanks.
Tim

Hi Edwin
The other car I'm selling is my 1966 Peugeot 204. That car, and now my 4L, are at Le Relais de l'Auto Ancienne in Limoges, where my friend Ludo (owner of the garage) is selling the cars on behalf. Sadly I just don't have time to deal with the sale of these cars because the way life is at the moment. However, let me know if you'd like contact details for Ludo and I'll pass them on. He speaks very good English.
Thanks.
Tim
thank you for that. Do you have a pic of the Peugeot ?

Update:
To avoid any misunderstandings, the car is now with a garage in Limoges who is selling it on my behalf, as I don't have much free time to deal with enquiries. Obviously the price has been adjusted to cover the costs of the garage, which include advertising, a new CT, and any work required on the car. Unfortunately, I've heard from my friend Ludo who is the owner of the garage, that a few people from the Peugeot 204 forum (where my 204 was advertised prior to me handing it over to the garage) have phoned him to say he is a thief for advertising the 204 at a higher price! Obviously Ludo has to cover his costs. He gains a very small amount from car sales.
Thanks
Tim

Is this still for sale? Couldn’t find details of cars with Ludo.
Hi. Ludo is closing his garage at the end of February, and has now removed all ads for the remaining cars for sale. There's currently someone interested, but I haven't had any news. If you're interested, please call Ludo at the garage on 0033 5 55 12 73 64, or email at lerelaisdelautoancienne@orange.fr.
If the car hasn't sold by the time Ludo closes the garage, I'll bring her back home and will decide what to do. If I decide to sell her privately, I'll put a post on the forum with details.
Thanks.

Muriel, my beloved 4L, has now sold.
Very mixed feelings. Sadly we had to downsize our collection, but I know I'll have another 4L when the time is right.
In the meantime, I'll check in on this forum from time to time.
But for now, thanks for the help this forum and its members give to the 4L community. This is one of the friendliest, most helpful car forums I've come across.
Keep safe, and keep up the 4L love.
Tim :laughing:

Back