Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 wanted

Linda19

Enthusiast
Hi I'm a newbie to this forum!
Having had a renault 4 in my youth, I am looking to relive that a bit (!) and find another one to enjoy. I had a red GTL as a student and sadly saw it go off to the scrap yard as the chassis repair was too much for my budget at the time (if only I'd known!). It was a sad day and I did feel like I was taking my dog to be put down!
My dad was a great classic and vintage car enthusiast and would have helped me source one but unfortunately he recently passed away and I am at a loss as to where to start getting hold of something that isn't falling apart underneath (or anywhere else!)
I'm looking for a RHD (preferred but would consider LHD) and don't mind L or GTL. Budget is tricky as I don't know if I'm being unrealistic at saying around £3000-£3500?
Look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks

Having had a renault 4 in my youth, I am looking to relive that a bit (!) and find another one to enjoy. I had a red GTL as a student and sadly saw it go off to the scrap yard as the chassis repair was too much for my budget at the time (if only I'd known!). It was a sad day and I did feel like I was taking my dog to be put down!
My dad was a great classic and vintage car enthusiast and would have helped me source one but unfortunately he recently passed away and I am at a loss as to where to start getting hold of something that isn't falling apart underneath (or anywhere else!)
I'm looking for a RHD (preferred but would consider LHD) and don't mind L or GTL. Budget is tricky as I don't know if I'm being unrealistic at saying around £3000-£3500?
Thanks

Puzzled by your script:- " I'm looking for a RHD ..... "
You already experienced the heartache resulting in British winters affect on Renault 4 chassis.
You won't go far wrong if you heed the excellent advice already posted since you listed your aspirations,
Stay Lucky,
N

Thanks

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 4
You can buy mine for £2000.
Mot for 11 month , will need a paint job .
I started the project but can no longer be bothered .

Back