Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 with an MOT in Southampton

malcolm

& Clementine the Cat
The first Renault 4 I've seen advertised with an MOT for a while - thought it was worth a mention.

It's another E-bay car with 2 months MOT. The auction is very short, but if you can't get down to see the car before the auction ends (Monday) it might be worth getting in contact with the guy and maybe do a deal after the auction.

EDIT> It sold for £255. Check out the latest Renault 4s on eBay

Looks a good deal to me . Also makes my van look a bit overpriced so £150 sounds more realistic for the van .Providing the cars underside is all solid to have the bodywork revamped would not be mega money.

We bought it, very solid apart from front wing but a new one came with the deal, also picked up some reverse rim mini cooper wheels for my mk1 mini. are inner wings for R4 still available, or do I have to get the MIG plugged in. Mark and James (Father and son act):D

Welcome to the forum markandjames. That car looks like a good buy - it isn't too often that solid cars with MOTs are advertised.

Renault still supply inner wings but they are expensive. From memory they cost £100 for the LHS and £150 for the RHS. I tend to buy aftermarket repair sections from my local Motor Factors at about £15 each which saves getting unvolved in unbolting bits.

Is this your first Renault 4?

:clementi:

First 4?

My great grandfather had a 69 renult 4 and said it was a great car as my great grandmother couldn't see the speedo and therefore had no idea how fas they where going. He drove much faster than any 80 year old should do!!!

I first got interest in renaults when buying my immaculate low mileage r5 1.4 gts with one lady owner blaa blaa blaa. minter!!!
now is suffering from culture shock as once was driven by lady owner now driven in anger :twisted: by me to alton college and back.

James

Back