Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4

dave barber

Hi dave here in west wales i am looking for a renault car or van not to high mileage in reasoable condition for a sensible price. email daveb5795@gmail.com or mobile 07805334580 text or ring will come to you to view no problem pictures if possible. Cheers

Hello Dave,
Welcome to the forum.
Can we start by defining what you consider is a "reasonable price"? in addition to your drive-side preference?
Neil (east Carmarthenshire)

Would prefer a right hand drive but would still give a left hand drive a look if the car is in good condition. My price range is from £1500.00 to £300.00 that is near where i want to be maybe go just a little bit higher.

Hi neil thanks for getting in touch its so nice when someone does a lot dont even bother, i live between lampeter and carmarthen up in the hills being as you say you live in east carmarthenshire thats not to far away from me then. In the past i've had 2 renault 4s i just love them so easy to work on would just like to get another 1 sometime.cheers

Hi Dave,
our daughter lives in Ffarmers. We live in walking distance of Pembrey International Motorsports Centre, and Cefn Sidan beach.
Sounds like you've sourced an R4gtl. Stuart is a respected forum member. The vehicle he's offering will be as described.
Good Luck,
N.

My son son has his fishing boat in bury port and was living in a small cottage near to you at waun rhodin so i am back and forth down that way a lot plus they do good food in the surfers cafe in bp yummy.yeh i hope it all works out ok just want a 4 again i love them great fun cars to drive went to france a few times in my old 1 back in the mid 1980s and did a fair old mileage trouble free good to chat mate cheers.

Back