Martin Hall

Enthusiast
Renault Condition: Used
Model: R 5 Number of Previous Owners: 2
Type: Standard Car Number of Seats: 4
Number of Doors: 5 Engine Size: 1,108 cc
Mileage: 156000 Independent Vehicle Inspection: --
Model Year: 1984 MOT Expiry Date (MM/YYYY): Aug 2008
Date of 1st Registration: 09 Nov 1984 Right-hand drive/Left-hand drive: Left-hand drive
Colour: White V5 Registration Document: --
Metallic Paint: -- Previously Registered Overseas: Yes
Transmission: Manual In-Car Entertainment Options: --
Safety Features: Rear seat belts Interior/Comfort Options: --
Fuel: Petrol Exterior Options: --
Particulate Filter: -- Road Tax (MM/YYYY): --
Service History Available: -- Manufacturer's Warranty Expiry Date: --
Seller's Warranty Expiry Date: -- Power: 4

Renault R5 Laureate limited edition LEFT HAND DRIVE 1108cc inline engine This is a phase 1 Renault with the more sought after straight engine as apposed to the later transverse engine

the car has had a recent headgasket done and has near new tyres all round The bodywork is very good for its age There is only 1 small bit of surface rust on the rear tailgate see picture

All paperwork is to go with the car Carte Grise registration document and Controle Technique which has only just been carried out This lasts till 05/06/2008

There has to be at least 18 months of CT left to sell a French car I can help with other paperwork required to register in your name

The car drives very well and is very good on petrol being only 1100 cc engine It has 4 speed gearbox

The car was when new a driving school car and is still equiped with a computer for trip and mileage etc see photo

please note mileage is in kilometers

Any questions send me a email

This car is ideal for keeping at your French home for local running about It is not really a motorway car although it does go to 110km/hr without problem

This car is in France dept 22 I can deliver to St Malo or Dinard airport for a small fuel charge or of course you can pick it up

For more photos This car is on Ebay at the moment as well

Price hoping for around 5-600 euros

• 147-4720_IMG.jpg
    147-4720_IMG.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 1,562
Back