Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 6

Steven King

Enthusiast
We have recently got a wee renault 6 not many of these about and it is traceable back to the factory even got the letter from the captain to the factory asking for a right hand drive . Does anybody know how many of these are left? It's not for sale sorry keeping this one

• DSC_0178.JPG
    DSC_0178.JPG
    173.6 KB · Views: 16
It is however the gear changes will take some getting used to . My dad loves the thing and can't wait to take it to the shows as well as just drive it. The wee renault 5auto we've also recently acquired is much easier. I'm getting to like the classic renaults, they are so easy to work on .

I remember this at a Morris Leslie auction, I think it didn't sell the first time but did the next. I would have been interested except that it was miles away. It looked really original and unmolested. Did it turn out to be solid and a good runner?

I remember this at a Morris Leslie auction, I think it didn't sell the first time but did the next. I would have been interested except that it was miles away. It looked really original and unmolested. Did it turn out to be solid and a good runner?

Yes, however the main oil seal went on the engine but it's fixed now and a few of the missing chrome trim pieces were interesting to find. The body work is insanely solid for one these so it had a good foundation and it's right hand drive . We are considering possibly parting with it as we have our eye on another car if you would be interested in making an offer Crossbow

Back