Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Salon Champenois Reims.

Cornish4

Le Dazzleur
Hi folks. Just thought I would post this in case any of you are interested in this show in Reims in March.
I went last year, and although it was very busy, there was lots to see, but not much in the way of R4 second-hand spares for sale. Having said that, its still worth a visit, and you never know what you might turn up. Reims is a great place, loads of places to eat, the Champagne Houses, and a motor museum too, and of course the French Grand Prix use to be raced there. The old pits and grandstand are still there and well worth a look and photo opportunity. I'm going again this year, so see you there?
Regards Brian FB_IMG_1508485376593.jpg

Last edited:
Very busy. Loads to see. It's over two days and if (mainly) french classic cars, auto-memorabilia and auto-jumble are your thing, you'll need the second day.
I've been twice but can't go this year unfortunately.

Hi Reid, that would be great if you can make it. Look forward to meeting up if possible.

Regards Brian

Hope you'll have a blast in Reims Brian-sadly I won't be able to attend this time.
-Thought I had a deal in box but it went sour after we'd agreed on all..... -Reid.

That's a shame your plans were scuppered Reid, it would have been good to chat about cars and stuff over a beer or several. Have you any other plans for R4 related shows this year?

Regards Brian

Hi Brian;I was ready to go this last monday when suddenly all contact re motor just died.Had a set agreement
on all details,price and payment methode -Then all Stumm ???
Only plan as of today is to go to France this summer.

R5A-(code840)motor still on top of wishlist,so if you see one (Plug&Play) in Reims I'd be Very interested.
Have money-will travel :(
Have a bloody Good time down there Bri!

(Anyone know of motor ? finders fee waiting if deal is struck...) -Reid.

Last edited:
Ok Reid, I'm planning to go to the R4 / Estafette gathering at Uzes near Montpellier at the end of June, how about you and your good lady? I'll keep my eyes peeled for that engine for you :laughing:
Regards Brian.
FB_IMG_1501055712657.jpg

Back