Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Search on for a Renault 4

Nin

Enthusiast
Hi all! I am on the hunt for a Renault 4 to share country roads and shopping trips with :p Have a limited budget but bags of enthusiasm and care to offer to new family member. Not bothered if bashed a bit as my son can help me fix up but do need it to be road worthy and solid chassis...want to be able to drive it home to Colchester, Essex.

Thanks Nin

R4's for sale

Hi, if you look on for sale section, you will see I have a choice of two R4's for sale. One is a 1986 TL with 138 klms on clock in brilliant, sound condition. The other a 1992 Savanne with only 62 klms. Either or is for sale, both pictured on forum. Thanks for your time. John Holmes.

thx Johnjolly

Hi, thanks for directions to sales....Yes I did spot yours they look fab..but sadly my budget wont reach and am talking myself out of it....wait for it....I am being ridiculous I know, but I don't think I can bring myself round to buying a white car - didn't have much luck with white :( I am from Scotland originally and also love the tartan/checked seats ...looks like yours have vinyl. Am I just being pernickety or girlie? I really love the colourful ones with checked seats ...sorry...

Search off!!!!!! Found her and she is beautiful thx john!!! you have made our family very happy;)

Checked seats are so yesterday ....she is cream not white so meets all my criteria xx

Back