Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Seeking Forum member resident in France.

Tomcat

Enthusiast
Hello there
I am seeking to purchase a pair of side windows for my F4.
Listed on https://www.lesanciennes.com/annonc...es-auto-glace-laterale-renault-4l-r4l-f4.html .

Have sent email saying I wish to purchase and have them sent to England. I am expecting not to hear, as my French is very minimal, and maybe they would not want to ship to UK?

Would someone be prepared to act on my behalf? Contacting them, maybe having items sent to them and then sending on to me?
Obviously I am more than prepared to cover all costs incurred.

Thanks
Tom

Hello there
I am seeking to purchase a pair of side windows for my F4.
Listed on https://www.lesanciennes.com/annonc...es-auto-glace-laterale-renault-4l-r4l-f4.html .

Have sent email saying I wish to purchase and have them sent to England. I am expecting not to hear, as my French is very minimal, and maybe they would not want to ship to UK?

Would someone be prepared to act on my behalf? Contacting them, maybe having items sent to them and then sending on to me?
Obviously I am more than prepared to cover all costs incurred.

Thanks
Tom
More than happy to do that for you Tomcat, my only concern for you would be that the cost of postage to the Uk using standard postage could be quite high. Should we determine the cost of that first.

On a quick search and provided the 3 kilo is max weight the cost looks to be 38 euros plus insurance using chrono relais. You would need ot collect from their local place but i need your post code to see if it close enough for you.

On a quick search and provided the 3 kilo is max weight the cost looks to be 38 euros plus insurance using chrono relais. You would need ot collect from their local place but i need your post code to see if it close enough for you.
Hi there
MK8 8AF
Thanks
Tom

Tom, your nearest collection points are,
  • Currys PC World
    THE PLACE RETAIL PARK
    MK9 1EN MILTON KEYNES
    Distance : 1.35 km

• Sainsbury's
    799 Witan Gate
    MK9 2FW MILTON KEYNES
    Distance : 2.51 km

Sainsbury's
    2 Engaine Drive
    MK5 6JU SHENLEY CHURCH END
    Distance : 1.64 km
Do you want to see if he replies to you or shall i contact him now if so let me know what questions if any you have, Regards Bruce

Tom, your nearest collection points are,
  • Currys PC World
    THE PLACE RETAIL PARK
    MK9 1EN MILTON KEYNES
    Distance : 1.35 km

• Sainsbury's
    799 Witan Gate
    MK9 2FW MILTON KEYNES
    Distance : 2.51 km

Sainsbury's
    2 Engaine Drive
    MK5 6JU SHENLEY CHURCH END
    Distance : 1.64 km
Do you want to see if he replies to you or shall i contact him now if so let me know what questions if any you have, Regards Bruce
Hello Bruce
Main question is a) is he prepared to sell to me and post to England and b) how would he want to be paid?

If you could contact him I would be very grateful.

Regards
Tom

Problem appears solved as now in direct contact with the seller.
Thanks

Back