Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

seeking renault 4

pfree

Hi

I have a C-reg renault 4 in need of restoration but am unable to carry out what is needed. I drove the car for several years until 2001 but have kept it in garage since then bu alas it does not look good:(. I am desperate to own another renault 4...any suggestions pls!

Buy the best you can afford again and keep it well waxoyled and looked after.

I've come to the conclusion were better off buying a minter in the first place and looking after rather than trying to get a sows purse back looking like silk.

I was going to get BB all re done up and realised that it would cost me far more than if I just went out and bought the best I could afford in the first place, so she's getting done up as basically and as as cheaply as possible to run around in without a care.

theres been a couple of nice ones on here just recently
a red one about a month ago that was really nice

depends what you mean easabout a lot of work? i guess you mean rust underneath as everything else apart from the chassis work isnt too bad to do.Ive been doing a C reg GTL one up myself at the moment ,theres some pics and a thread on here
how bads yours >?

I have a Renault 4 for sale

Hi , As much as I love my Renault 4 GT L 1984 I am going to have to sell it soon. My kids no longer fit in it. My husband hates it which only makes me want to keep it longer but realistically I don't really have time to enjoy it.
This is my third renault 4 in about 23 years. My Renault 4 is silver although to me it looks very pale blue. Its in pretty good condition. It has an mot until end Oct 09. I will try and post some photos on this site tomorrow evening. I am not sure how much I would get for this but does anyone have any ideas how much its worth. It has done 92119 miles.
My telephone number is 07905235155 but please leave a message if I don't answer as I am unable to always take a call if I am at work. I will call you back when I am free.

Hi , As much as I love my Renault 4 GT L 1984 I am going to have to sell it soon. My kids no longer fit in it. My husband hates it which only makes me want to keep it longer but realistically I don't really have time to enjoy it.
This is my third renault 4 in about 23 years. My Renault 4 is silver although to me it looks very pale blue. Its in pretty good condition. It has an mot until end Oct 09. I will try and post some photos on this site tomorrow evening. I am not sure how much I would get for this but does anyone have any ideas how much its worth. It has done 92119 miles.
My telephone number is 07905235155 but please leave a message if I don't answer as I am unable to always take a call if I am at work. I will call you back when I am free.

Hi,
Do you still have the R4? What condition is it in? Where is it located? How much are you looking for her?

hello My renault 4 is is in very good condition I haven't had time to get pictures on here but I will definetly do it tomorrowon my day off. (wed). Any questions in the meantime feel free to call 07905235155. If I am busy leave a message and I will call you back.
Thanks
Mandy

Back