Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Touch-up Paint Supplier

Ewhorn

Enthusiast
Hi

Can anyone recommend a reliable supplier of touch-up paint? My Portuguese R4GTL is Arctic White 355.

Any of your local paintshops in Portugal will find you a match. Mine got me a small pot of Jardin Verde (0.25 litres) for 15 Euros the next day. Perfect match. Where in Portugal are you?

Any of your local paintshops in Portugal will find you a match. Mine got me a small pot of Jardin Verde (0.25 litres) for 15 Euros the next day. Perfect match. Where in Portugal are you?
Kermit 4: thanks for this, but I should have been clearer. The car came from Portugal, but I live in Scotland. I am not confident that a paint shop here would be able to mix 355.

Ah a bit of a drag even if you could travel!! If you have the code you should be able to get a perfect match. White should be OK as reds tend to fade in the sun so difficult to match against old paint. Good luck with your search. My paint guy did an excellent job matching my somewhat vivid green colour!!

May I suggest Autopaints Brighton, I've used them a few times, and always found their paints a good match. As well as tins they also do ready-to-use aerosols for about £15 a shot.

Last edited:
May I suggest Autopaints Brighton, I've used them a few times, and always found their paints a good match. As well as tins they also do ready-to-use aerosols for about £15 a shot.
Thanks Cornish4, I'll follow that up.

There is Turner Trade Paints at Cannock, West Midlands. They are very good, will provide cans, sprays, touch ups. If you supply a piece of bodywork or take your car they will match exactly. Very nice people, and good to work with. I have used them three times now.
They will courier stuff to you.

Many thanks Cornish4.

Back