Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Various Renault 4 parts for sale from France

ecurb.renots

Enthusiast
D do not know if anything here is of interest to you but am looking to get rid of some parts as i will be selling my French Renault 4 this year before moving to Spain. I am based near to Bessines Sur Gartempe on the A20 in France and can post within Europe and possibly bring to UK for collection either in person or by courier service from my son in Portsmouth. I am sorry but my time in the UK will be extremely limited which will preclude me posting.

Radio mounting pod, very good condition no damage

3 pairs of back lights with original lenses which are in reasonable condition. I will inspect and confirm condition if any interest you as some have minor cracks and scratches.

Seima front lights with Seima lenses

Van wing mirror

Indicator stalk

I also have a pair of headlights the bowls and adjusters are good but the reflectors are showing signs of rust and are probably only scrap.

The door cards are clean and pretty good but the drivers card has some damage which the door pocket covers.

Rear seat cover is in fair condition with some knicks in the vinyl but cloth is very good.

Complete air filter

5 GTL wheels with good winter tyres, sorry but collection only

2 sets of seat runners

front grill minor damage as per photo

PM me for anything you are interested in and i will send more photos and describe condition

IMG_9891.jpg IMG_9884.JPG IMG_9882.JPG IMG_9880.jpg IMG_9879.jpg IMG_9874.jpg IMG_9872.jpg IMG_9860.jpg IMG_9858.jpg IMG_9825.jpg

Hi Mate

How much for the pair of seima front turn indicators? and can you post to Sri Lanka?

Regards
Trevin

Back