Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Who knew?

Minty

Enthusiast
Who knew that replacing the window seals could make such a difference? Wow! It was so easy to :)
I have replaced the front and rear window seals as they were pretty nasty, now Minty is blinging!!
Also, replaced the rear driver side light as they didn't match. Pleased to report that Minty passed her MOT. Happy days! On the other hand, I do not know how you would replace the window seals without one of these remarkably simple little tools that my lovely husband just happened to have in the garage (like you do)!WP_20170911_14_45_21_Pro.jpg WP_20170911_14_38_07_Pro.jpg WP_20170911_14_55_00_Pro.jpg

Thanks for the like :) Had a good year driving Minty to work at the local schools. R4's definately built to drive these mountain roads. Very happy that Minty passed her MOT. There were a couple of minor things but the chap at the garage just gave the galic shrug and said "it's a renault 4" Have had lots of admiring looks and thought I'd done something wrong the other day. A huge lorry right up are backside, flashing his lights!? Slowed down and he over took waving thumbs up and horn blaring. My daughter was soo embarressed! Brilliant

New brightwork makes a lot of difference. Where did you buy yours? I used some designed for a Mini. It fitted but was slightly too big.

I ordered it from der frazose, it arrived well packed and quite quickly to. My kids enjoy the complimentary free sweets. car shaped. It came in the correct length with a couple of inches over length. It fitted well and looking great.

Back