Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Classic car meet at Sevignac.

Cornish4

Le Dazzleur
Hi all. For those of you living in Brittany or beyond, or visiting the area around the last weekend in June, there is a classic car meeting at Sevignac. It's organised by my very good friend Jean-Lou Janes, and is open to any classic car enthusiasts. It's a very friendly affair and usually involves quite a party. If anybody is interested please pm me and I will give you Jean-Lou's details so you can contact him for more information. Regards Brian.

Last edited:
Hi all. For those of you living in Brittany or beyond, or visiting the area around the last weekend in June 2015, there is a classic car meeting at Sevignac, just 2 hours drive from Roscoff. It's organised by my very good friend Jean-Lou Janes, and is open to any classic car enthusiasts. It's a very friendly affair and usually involves quite a party. If anybody is interested please pm me and I will give you Jean-Lou's details so you can contact him for more information. Regards Brian.
As you can see I first put this on the forum last year, so I thought I would try it again incase anyone is interested in a trip to this beautiful part of France.

Last edited:
Hi all. This event this year is on 28th June. I have more details if anyone is interested in attending.

Regards Brian.

Hi Tom, that's a real pity, but sadly sometimes work comes first. Nevermind, you're still coming to Thenay aren't you. It would be nice though if one or two 4s turned up in Sevignac. Here's hoping.

Oh that's bad, very sorry you can't make it. We were hoping to get more than the five cars from the UK that we had two years ago. We will see........

Back