Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Gordini atmo engine

bantamallan

Enthusiast
My shed clear out continues next item is a Gordini Atmo engine and 5 speed gearbox with manifolds and carb, condition unknown but was running 10 years ago, must be worth £400 to someone
Allan

My shed clear out continues next item is a Gordini Atmo engine and 5 speed gearbox with manifolds and carb, condition unknown but was running 10 years ago, must be worth £400 to someone
Allan

I may be interested, is it the 1400 engine with gearbox in the front. looking for one for my R4 van. Not sure what ATMO is as im new to renaults.

Ok i googled it and now have a learnt a bit more. have sent you msg.

Good to chat to you Allan. Will see you in a couple of weeks.

Hi Steve. I will definetly be collecting. There is a turbo one on ebay , not sure if you've seen it. I didnt want the extra expense of turbo though. Dave

OK Dave thanks for advising me ---- I will continue my search for a suitable upgrade from my current 950 cc --- the Gordini would have been good but I will be happy if I can find an early Renault 5 1250 with dash mounted gearbox in good order.
cheers
Steve

Hi Dave ---- The answer is yes I will, Definitely. ---- could you ring my mobile please 07850025777 or if you wish to give me your number I will ring you
Great news
Steve

Back