Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Fergat 5,5" wide NOS/-for SWOP!

reidalpine

Enthusiast
Ok,am trying Once more...I have a set (4) NOS unused Fergat rims to fit R4/R5 they are 5,5" wide
so won't fit my F4 as they rub a little on the swing-arm (inside of rim) Also i would like to stay with
slim rubbers..(for the Feel you know c",) and I know I'm being difficult or so they say.. since I don't
want to use spacers either
-I know these Fergats fetch very nice prices if I were to sell them,but I'm primarely looking to SWOP
them for set of equal quality or refurb'd ones in 4" or 4,5" width..

Now,I'm stuck in Norwayland for the time being but am def.going to France in a while so if anyone's
up for the swop we Will find a solution to save on expensive freight... -R.

Last edited:
What size tyres and do rims or tyres rub
Have you got cast or pressed rear arms ?
165 65 13 normally fine

Hi Paul and Pepper! sorry for slow response,but I have been busy sliding around on summertyres just to get the feel of Roffen
-the reborn pocket-rocket..All seems to be working as hoped now,motor works like a charm,all gears likeso.My jaw aches from
my now constant GRIN.. Suddenly life is smiling again :hug:

-been driving around with no bonnet on as I've still some bits and pieces to do up under there.local Plod was very understanding
when I told him I was only Testing & Adjusting to and from garage.....

I've got some Polish SAVA tyres on and they Really impress me-they remind me of the Finnish Nokian Rollster- good content of
natural rubber, so nicely quiet and just soft enough to soak up bad roadsurfaces. They have lasted me longer than my "usual"
Conti Eco-Contact which faded early and was downright dangerous when in the wet..These Sava tyres are much cheaper too.

They are 145/80-13" and I have cast swing arms.Not sure what rubbed,but def. on the inside towards swing arm.The Savas
protrude a tiny amount (rim-savers/rim-savas?) so it might be the tyres..

-All you have to do Pepper is to find a set of 4" or 4,5" Fergat's and I'll hold these for you.. If you can't find for sale it's still a
little dark outside at night yes? :eyepatch: -Reid.

Back