Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

The movie 'Leap Year'

Paul Narramore

pre-moderated
A man came to fix our boiler this morning and told me about a movie called 'Leap Year' which featured a red Renault 4. The trailer is online although this crappy laptop won't allow me to cut & paste the URL.

The registration number of the Irish-registered red R4GTL is 611MIP. I wonder if she's still around?

Pretty woman wants to marry rich man, gets a ride in a Renault 4, then wants to marry Renault 4 owner. I have that trouble all the time.

saw trailer, saw renault 4 flying thou air backwards, bought dvd to see what happened, see R4 makes it till the end, put film on shelf and forget about it, get girlfriend, girlfriend finds dvd, we watch it, now one of her top 5 fav films....

A silent film called 'Traffic' has a rather oddly tricked out R4 F6 camper in it, which generally is the star of the film.

'Leap Year' was apparently panned by the critics but became a cult film amongst the fans. I have yet to see it.

It seems that by watching the trailer you actually knows everything about the plot. No need to watch the movie then!

Trafic is a crazy good film, genius. But Romancing the stone is much more intimate with a roll top 4. They even send a blow up replica down the waterfall

Haha, leap year, get yourself 3 or more beers, take your girlfriend to the couch and you will have actually a fun evening. The movie isn't that bad, and with a renault 4! (which definately sparkles the love...lol)

Back