Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

A GALLERY OF GORGEOUS - please contribute !

Thought i was going to be different this time and spray my next F6 yellow but it seems someone else already has one :( but it does look good :laughing:,
some brilliant pics Andy :clapping:

Iain
It sounds like a pretty good scrapyard!
One for you:View attachment 17766
It is. Just an off the beaten track yard where cars have gathered to die or await salvation. It has 2CVs, DS, R4, F6, the Peugeot 404 Est and a saloon, etc. Even a crash-damaged Roller, very unusual for France. It has a perfect interior and I'm oft tempted to buy the seats - but I'd never get them into my Quatrelle!

I love the idea of leather seats in an R4! Not sure if you've ever tried it, but the F6 front anti-roll bar will transform a GTL's handling.PICT0009 (43).JPG

Something different but think will fit in this topic.

Very popular Croatian singer Mile Kekin, frontmen grup HLADNO PIVO (witch means "cold beer") released new spot for his lates single.
It is called "reno4"

You wont understand words but it is nice to see that car we all love i and drive have secondary role in this spot.

Spot is actually sing about his past as student and his girlfriend at that time, and nice time they have with Reno4. Carefree time

Hope you will like it!
Enjoy! (just skip commercial)

Back