Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

1967 renault 4 for sale

supergroup2000

Enthusiast
Hello again..after some considerable interest but alas no sale.My beautiful early renault 4 is going to go on ebay,probably starting on monday.happy bidding!!!!!!!

hi
how much were you selling it for?

hello..perhaps optimistically i wanted £3,250 but £2,750 would buy it to save me the trouble of dealing with ebay nutters!! it really is a super car that i just don't have room in the garage for..call me on 07711 218917 if you fancy it,regards mick

Your R4....

Hello

regarding your R4.....can you letme see some pics, and tell me a bout the spec / condition etc. I am seriously looking for a car....yours is a little older than I was looking for, but if it is in very good conditon, I would certainly entertain it....

looking forward to hearing from you, very much!:)

Thank you

Alex

Hi
Is the 4 still for sale. She looks lovely. Does she run well - can you give me a bit more info on te mechanical aspects and any work you feel might be needed.
t

Hello Tessa

Its not me selling the car. I had a look...really lovely condition bodywise, however a few things needing doing. I am not looking for a "project", so I have let it go. Give Mick a call...his number is above, in the thread

Good luck

Back