Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

1985 R4 GTL FOR SALE! Sad times.

Verycherry

Enthusiast
Hi everyone,

After much deliberation for the last year or so I have decided that its time to sell Polly my silver Renault 4.

I have had her for quite a while and enjoyed every second of her but I think its time for someone else to enjoy her.

She is in fantastic condition (My boyfriend restored her back to her former glory as a Christmas present for me a while back) and she has very little rust, she is MOT'd & taxed and raring to go.

Polly is acutally on ebay at the moment as I feel that if I am going to sell her I need it done as quickly as possible so it wont be so painful for me!! I know it sounds awful but I have become so attached to this car that the thought of giving her up is unberable but unfortunately has to be done. I thought that I would let you know as you have all been very kind and helpful to me over the years.

I will most definately tell the new owner about this website as it is fantastic!!

The ebay item number is 260476689347 incase you would like to see some pictures or more information.

Anyway bye for now

Back