Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

1996 Renault Laguna 1.8RT FOR SALE

haddock_n_chips

hello! im selling my laguna due to student financial problems! costs too much to be at uni these days!

ok details are as follows:

1996 p reg
1.8 RT spec
E/S, E/W, E/M
Sony head unit running 2x sony XPLOD 6x9's in the back and 2x pioneer 6x9s in the front, (very loud! and worth over £300)
91,000 miles
FSH - ive got EVERY MOT certificate since new, almost every tax disc since new and the original owners handbook, service book (stamped regularly, last service on 87,000)
Cambelt changed on 68,000 miles
small amount of reciepts for work carried out on vehicle (mainly stuff like tyres etc... nothing major except work i had done when the immobilisor failed!) all contianed in the original leather owners folder!
Also car was once at a network Q garage so have all the network Q stuff, i.e. folder with car details etc.... and receipt from the sale.
Recon gearbox fitted around may last year
Taxed until August and MOT runs out mid June (no reason to fail as far as i can tell apart from new tyre?)
Body work is OK, few dinks but no rust anywhere
Interior is good few scratches and ciggie burns but it is 9 years old!
I have owned the car since may last year, previous owner was a mechanic and regularly serviced it, he also fitted the new gearbox himself.
Overall she is a great runner, i used to travel around 500 miles a week visiting my ex-girlfriend with no problems, it cruises up and down the motor way all day long, never overheats even in heavy traffic, and petrol consumption on the motor way seems non existent! the needle seems to hardly move!
If you know laguna's you will know the usual faults i.e. the gearbox giving up at 70,000 and the immobilisor breaking but as you can see these problems have all been fixed so you having nothing to worry about.

if you want pics please mail me at haddock_n_chips@hotmail.com and i can send them to you (got about 6 or 7)

suppose im looking for around about £1200ish but open to any sensible offers

look forward to hearing from anyone!

will..........
p.s. in in winchester

Back