Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

4 parts

I'm trying to find 4 panels, mudguards, wings, fenders, (front and rear) tailgates, doors and bonnets for my collection of 1962 to 1972 4s as well as many other parts ie: tubular bumper bars, etc.
Are there or is there anybody out there creating reproduction parts for these cars as I'm trying to restore my 1962 model and my 1972? model cars and one of my main problems is panels at this stage and bumper bars.
I have 5 4s and I believe that out of all the parts that I bought I have the remains of about 7 or 8 cars that unfortunately have been discarded.
I may be able to swap or sell parts in the future, but purchasing panels are my main concern at the moment.
I'm also trying to get a subscription to the french renault 4 magazine that comes out quarterly, however they won't post it to Australia.
Please can someone help me with these issues?

Jim

Where are you Jim, Der Franzose sell lots of things for 4s just google them, they are pretty cheap and delivery prices aren't that bad from Germany, plus they are very efficient ya!
There are people with 4s here, Sydney Adelaide Melbourne Brisbane Perth and other places! Be good to chat sometime PM me!
Regards
Steven

Back