Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

850cc engine wanted

Darling

Enthusiast
Hi ,
I know, most of you will have 2-5 spare 850cc engines with low mileage in the back of their garage and are thinking of reducing their collection of bottom ends...There is help!
I am looking for some sweet 850cc engine (or probably anything else that will fit and turns anticlockwise) complete or just the bottom end of it to go into a 1977 car.
Don´t hold back, reply to this thread or ring 07792 852813 now to give me a chance to drive my R4 this summer.

Morning darling, I have an 850cc engine, i drove the car, it was in back in 89, only problem is, it had frozen up, and cracked the block, I gave the flywheel a prod this morning and it turns ok, I think the car was a 76, I bought it for some spares, your welcome to it FOC, I'm not far away in leeds,

Hi Reggie,

I suppose that is what happened to my engine, but if you can text me your number or PM me I shall give you a ring tomorrow - looking forward to it.

Darling

Looking for an engine.

How much are you willing to give for a low mileage 850 cc engine that's sitting in the back of my garage, (only done 76,000 kms)?
Trouble is it's in Colchester, Essex, but it ran as sweet as a nut when I drove the van from Paris to Calais. Since I have utilised the GTL 1098 cc engine in the re-build, I really don't have a use for it. My F6 van in Spain, again uses a 1098 cc engine, but I was loath to scrap it as it was running so well. I have the gearbox and radiator that goes with it, too.

Back