Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

A new book on the Renault 4 in English

Just a cheeky reminder that my new book is out this coming Saturday October 15 but I gather Amazon are delivering already! I will also be on the Renault Classic Car stand at the NEC in Birmingham with pen in hand, should anyone want a signed copy. I'm really keen to get feedback, so don't be shy! Many thanks.

Available already on Amazon!

I got an email yesterday from Wordery saying that it's on its way!
:)

Mine has arrived at home but I am away on a walking break in north Yorkshire so I know it’s there waiting. Looking forward to seeing it

Great book, and very nice to read things on the R4 in English. Did your car get the photo royalties it deserved?

Woohoo! Just arrived. I've had a quick flick through (as it's meant to be a Christmas present!) and it looks great.

Lots of great colour photos and historical details.

Well done Mark! :clapping:

Woohoo! Just arrived. I've had a quick flick through (as it's meant to be a Christmas present!) and it looks great.

Lots of great colour photos and historical details.

Well done Mark! :clapping:
Many thanks, much appreciated Jjad.

Great book, and very nice to read things on the R4 in English. Did your car get the photo royalties it deserved?
I think it's the only R4-specific book in English, apart from repair and owners' manuals of course. Thanks for your kind words.

Back