Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

..Admission of guilt Malcolm..

ian Stanbury

Enthusiast
..Rather than messing around telling other people about how to fix their fan belts Malcolm, what about admitting to you photo duplication of yesterday and suggest some suitable self restitution?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like a fair trial. So where did I post that photo on the forum? (Note that exclusion clause 6a prevents gallery photos being used in evidence).

Note also that section 11c of the photo duplication act requires the originator of a complaint to pay 16 euros for every active forum member to anyone wrongly accused under any part of section 2. :D

Furthermore on looking at the rules I see that Rule 6.9-a(iv(B)) states that anyone repeating an accusation (see ....Blanche in Trouble posted 18/01/01) is required to send a blank signed cheque to the person that pointed it out. :wink:

..Guilty..No Contest

... 4 15-05-07, 08:41 PM - Clementines Cafe

http://www.renault4.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=1140

But I do have to agree with Bluebells assertion that 'repetition of accusation' are not tolerated under rule 6.9-a(iv(B) which in fact does state that the perpertrator is indeed required to send a blank cheque but only to the second and subsequent accused - so Sorry Malcolm and sorry everyone...and amazingly enough I have had this blank cheque ready for Malcolm for nearly 130 years - Spooky hey!!!

Ian

Bluebell and Malcolm do the investing - I just tag along and cook the meals!!

• chefi.jpg
    chefi.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 95
Well remembered Ian - I'd forgotten about that. Thanks for the cheque. I took it to the bank but they say you have insufficient funds in your account. Could you put a little more in?

The guys on the welding forum are planning to buy me a Caribbean beach house, but I'm still short of funds for the yaught :D.

Oh - and for my new helicopter - someone nicked my old one.

• take-off.jpg
    take-off.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 85
..You mean..

..Someone nicked your R 4 dont you? The pic shows the same helicoper but with no R4 on the ground - and judging from the position of the helicopter, it looks to be broken down as well, like the one at the Lucon military Base!!

And what pray is a Yaught - or do you mean Yogurt, the healthy food stuff?

...........A guy driving a Renault 4 pulls up at traffic light next to a Rolls-Royce. The driver of the Renault 4 slides his window open and shouts to the driver of the Rolls, "Hey, mate, that's a nice car. You got a phone in your Rolls? I've got one in my Reault 4!" The driver of Rolls looks over and says simply, "Yes I have a phone." The driver of the Reanult 4 says, "Wow! Have you got a fridge in there, too? I've got a fridge in the back of my Renault!" The driver of the Rolls, looking annoyed, says, "Yes, I have a refrigerator." The driver of the Renault then says, "That's great, man! Hey, you got a TV in there, too? You know, I got a TV in the back of my Renault!" The driver of the Rolls, looking very annoyed by now, says, "Of course I have a television. A Rolls-Royce is the finest luxury car in the world!" The driver of the Renault says, "Very cool car! Hey, you got a bed in there, too? I got a bed in the back of my Renault!" Upset that he did not have a bed, the driver of the Rolls-Royce sped away, and went straight to the dealer, where he promptly ordered that a bed be installed in the back of the Rolls. The next morning, the driver of the Rolls picked up the car, and the bed looked superb, with satin sheets and brass trim. It was clearly a bed fit for a Rolls Royce. So the driver of the Rolls begins searching for the Renault 4, and he drove around all day. Finally, late at night, he finds the Renault parked, with all the windows fogged up from the inside. The driver of the Rolls got out and knocked on the Renault door. When there wasn't any answer, he knocked and knocked, and eventually the owner slid the window open stuck his head out, soaking wet. "I now have a bed in the back of my Rolls-Royce," the driver of the Rolls stated arrogantly. The driver of the Renault looked at him exasperatedly and said, "You got me out of the shower to tell me THAT?!"

A Renault 4 mechanic received a repair order that read: "Check for clunking sound when going around corners in Mr Wicks white Renault 4." Taking the car out for a test drive, he made a right turn, and a moment later he heard a 'clunk.' He then made a left turn and again heard a 'clunk.' Back at the garage he opened the Renault boot, and soon discovered the problem. Promptly he returned the car to the collection area with a note on the windscreen "Clunking sorted out Mr Wicks - Have removed the bowling ball from your boot".

Back