Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

any 1 interested in buying my restored r4 f4 1971 van (english 1) ????

mike4gtl

Mad many would insit upon
A terrible day. you dont see many of these any more !!!

As many of you know i have just restored my f4. its a 1971 version with a fab floor and chassis and wings and bonnet all being mint. early gearbox with lovely whine in 1st (no syncro) rebuilt engine,

and only 2 owners before me, the latter owning it for over 20 years. (not in service though.)

i have been using it daily and its great fun, even people looking smile.

however ive my eye on a dark blue gtl just around the corner from me and in order for me to be allowed to have it, my beloved f4 must go.

but im not giving it away !!!

see for you self the condition of it further down the page where it says "whats my f4 worth" and you will see the pics.

would be interested in a navy gtl on the road as well

email me with offers at michaelgeary2003@yahoo.co.uk

thank you

Interested

Hi there
Can you tell me more about your R4 1971 van please? I would like to see some pictures of it and an indication of how much you are looking for to purchase.
Amongst the many Renault cars I have owned over the years, 4's have played a major part.
I started my motoring life with a 1964 Fourgonette van, and I said farewell to my last such van 5 years ago (that one was a 1968 van).
I have restored several 4's, but presently do not own one; the last cars are now owned by Renault UK in their museum collection.
I look forward to hearing back from you with more comprehensive information about your vehicle, and perhaps where you are in the UK.
If you want my email address to send pictures let me know.
John

Back