Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Apres Thenay

The Gordini was fine apart from the problem at full throttle which turned out to be a lack of fuel supply from the original mechanical pump. I've bought an electric fuel pump but haven't fitted it yet.

Struggling to motivate myself now I'm back home.

just sent a pm to you Malcolm re Thenay, it was great to meet everybody although I will struggle to remember who is who care of pseudonyms unfortunately, nice pics of your mate's vintage cars, that Chapron must be worth a few "ooros"....
Mon dieu.

I must say your 4 was great to ride in round 50th and it is an inspiration for completing mine. Hope the weather perked up afterwards, I was in south and it was well, pretty average. Managed only one swim but maintained fluid levels!
French beer is way cheap. I could become an alcoholic at those prices...

Cheers

Steven
ps saw Cadel in Paris but resisted any uncouth flag waving as so many of us are prone to.

Hi Steven, it was very nice to meet you!
We had a lot of rain in Paris and down in the Loire Valley, but at least found a bit of sun in Cote d'Azur...
Beer is cheap and comes in strange formats: rarely seen 25ml bottle and never at all 15ml ones...

It was amazing that you came over Steven - not often we get a chance to meet the Aussie members on the forum. I was also on my own in a strange country and it was really good to team up.

Does anyone remember talk of a Renault 5 40th anniversary meet? I mentioned it on the R5 forum but I'm not so sure now that I wasn't imagining it.

And a few from me

• IMGP4569.jpg
    IMGP4569.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 56
  • IMGP4663.jpg
    IMGP4663.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMGP4637.jpg
    IMGP4637.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 56
Back