Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Clementine and the Dakhla Challenge

Anybody else worried about our leader?

Mark? Bluebell? Mike? Steve? Reidar ? SimonandJuliet? Snoopy ? Renault4mad? Captain VR? Alewis? John D? Berserk_gorilla? Godlike? imactherer4iam? Eoynteenie? Angel? Bison? Bobble? Cornish? Barnfind etc etc ????

This is what he looks like, so keep an eye open, especially if you live in the Sarah Desert!

I suspect he is snuggled up in some Bedouin tent in the middle of nowhere having some fabulous lamb tagine covered in loads of wonderful Argan Oil (lucky boy!)

• CIMG0987.jpg
    CIMG0987.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 145
More importantly, did Clementine go with him and if so is he lost too?

Who can we turn to in the hour of need?

Is Dhakla the final place for our dicing duo?

It went tits up.

The Julian Nowill guy that runs the Dakhla Challenge lives on his own planet. With rubbish initial info we had to ask where to book flights home from. He seemed to be chopping and changing on the destination and recommended flying from somewhere that turns out to be 1000 miles away from where might have been more suitable. Fixing that would have cost the same again - good money after bad.

Anyone considering such a trip in the future might save a lot of stress and hassle and just organise it themselves.

Does anyone want a Super 5?

Are you coming to Kent Ian? It would be good to catch up.

Sorry to hear it didn't work out.

But glad to hear you are OK. Hope Malcolm is OK too.

We've been a bit worried as you haven't featured in many of the recent restoration photos (is Malcolm pretending that he is doing all the work again?)

Hope to see you and Malcolm in Kent.

;)

Cor, that's a relief, thought our leader had been grabbed by the Towrags, painful I'm sure.:D

Very relieved that Our Leader is very much with us... But what would have happened if he had been put in a pot at Regulo 7?
Was Lord Stanbury your Annointed Successor? Or Steve? Perhaps this has never been considered and should be now. Maybe one of our friends across the water would be called on to drive us forward. Possibly Monsieur Melun de Chassis?

Your People Demand To Know, Malcolm!

Long Live The King!

Oh dear, I was so desperate to be the leader and king of this forum. :)

I cut Malcolm's brake pipes, let down his tyres, put sugar in his petrol tank and loosened his track rod ends - but to no avail :mad:

We will just have to stick with him for now until the next challenge comes along:rolleyes:

Until then I will play second fiddle:rolleyes:

Have you thought of running for London Mayor instead Steve? Would be easier!

Could bring in R4 Taxi Cabs too! Yellow Cabs of course to please Clementine.

!

Sorry to hear this Malcolm.

I have a very good friend who has an ageing BX and i think a 5 Super would be just the ticket. Small, Nippy, Auto? Its like an early form of Toyota Yaris.

Back