Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Clio lights upgrade Mk2 Ph1

doj

Hi... Just got some new lights "2nd hand" for my clio Mk2 Ph1 "Grande 1.2" year 2000
Want to know if these lights are a straight swap or do i need to buy or alter anything, "Wiring" "Fittings"
Also the only bulbs that came with the lights are the indicators and the bottom bulbs on the inside ... can i use the bulbs from my old lights "standard lights" or do i need to buy a few.. “havent tried the bulbs in the new lights yet”
Thanks for you time
Doj

New lights not on my car "clio sport lights i think"

lightsfrontSmall.jpg

Lights on my car "standard"

frontfront.jpg

HI,
my mate has a clio with the twin lights fitted as standard....i got the bulbs for him from a motor factor but i have the info from the renault parts website...they list them as a HB3 Bulb

IODE LIGHTS (HALOGEN) RENAULT HB3 60 W

BULB
Part number : 7701045979

These are main beam and dipped beam bulbs. More

Technical specifications Sale unit : 1 unit
International description : HB3
Power in Watt : 60 W
Voltage in Volts : 12 V
Type of base : P20d
Type of bulb : incandescent
Packed weight : 27 g

hope this helps
andrew...

check out my shop on ebay for servicing items for the clio
http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Genuine-Renault-Parts-Online__W0QQ_armrsZ1

looking at the renault parts program, you may have to change the wiring. The kits are £50 a side im afraid or maybe you could get a auto electrician to wire them up another way

looking at the renault parts program, you may have to change the wiring. The kits are £50 a side im afraid or maybe you could get a auto electrician to wire them up another way
Wheres the renault parts program and the kits so i can see whats going on please

Doj

Back