Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Complete Body Shell Free to good home

PeterN

Enthusiast
Bare body shell in fair overall condition. Will require a little welding, but nothing major, so may be useful for a project where the body work is beyond saving.

I now need the space, so am happy to let it go free to a good home. Many other Renault 4 parts - doors, bonnet, wheels, etc.

I may be able to deliver for mileage payment.

Located in near Bristol, but regularly travel.

Good morning,
I need two wheels for my GTL please. The wheels are as formed to accommodate front wheel disc brakes and look like this
Thanks, William

IMG_3124.jpeg

Bare body shell in fair overall condition. Will require a little welding, but nothing major, so may be useful for a project where the body work is beyond saving.

I now need the space, so am happy to let it go free to a good home. Many other Renault 4 parts - doors, bonnet, wheels, etc.

I may be able to deliver for mileage payment.

Located in near Bristol, but regularly travel
Hi Peter. Interested in a non dented 1985 1123 model hatch if you have one. I have a dented one that does not fit the opening properly, so one that is true is what I am after, preferably not rusty. Happy to paint and add rubbers. I have the lock ,number plate light and handle. Dont want one with reversing lights. Drop off to Chew Magna. Thank you. What else have you`?

Hi Peter. Interested in a non dented 1985 1123 model hatch if you have one. I have a dented one that does not fit the opening properly, so one that is true is what I am after, preferably not rusty. Happy to paint and add rubbers. I have the lock ,number plate light and handle. Dont want one with reversing lights. Drop off to Chew Magna. Thank you. What else have you`?
I'll have a look next week and send some pictures. Lots of bits, what do you need. ?

I'll have a look next week and send some pictures. Lots of bits, what do you need. ?
The rear of my 1985 basic R4L has a distorted hatch and despite everything I do, sometimes it very annoyingly squeaks as you drive along. So I am looking for a non bent or dented or distorted rear hatch to replace it with. If its got hinges thats better, but not essential. No reversing lights if possible. Prefer the luxury of non rusty, especially where the water may collect on the inside bottom bulge of the frame.
Two drive shafts for a 1972 782cc car, especially with hubs etc. Regards Edwin

Last edited:
The rear of my 1985 basic R4L has a distorted hatch and despite everything I do, sometimes it very annoyingly squeaks as you drive along. So I am looking for a non bent or dented or distorted rear hatch to replace it with. If its got hinges thats better, but not essential. No reversing lights if possible. Prefer the luxury of non rusty, especially where the water may collect on the inside bottom bulge of the frame.
Two drive shafts for a 1972 782cc car, especially with hubs etc. Regards Edwin
Its an '86 GTL hatch. Looks quite straight, surface rust where paint has been removed, but nothing too serious. Has hinges. Sorry, can't help with the drive shafts

Hi, do you have a centre console radio mount thing, the type that goes under the heater? Thanks

Hi Peter.
Would you have a Spare Wheel Bolt Hook that keeps the Spare Carrier in place please? I have the ‘cage and hook’ but not the Bolt windy thingy me jig.
Also could do with a Solid Rod Bonnet stay please.
Thank you for your time.
Ian.

Hi Peter,
Is the body still available?
My cousin and I are firmly in the r4 camp and would love to do another build. He has trailer and location for it.
Photo of my and my Pa's R4gordini conversion from a long time ago. We rescued the car from scrap where it had had a front end shove. Engine and gear came out of a r5gordini.the fun we had fitting it and the eye-popping journeys were legendary in our area.
Thanks
Merlin

DAVID_PETTIT_G4_10629307_948262561868343_7823693716066118418_o.jpg

Hi Merlin,

It’s still available, but I took it to an auctioneer. The auction is in April, but he is taking pre-Aution offers now if you are interested. Sorry it’s no longer free, but I needed the space.

Back