Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Door Clips

Simon Knight

Enthusiast
Hi, does anyone have, or know where I can get the clips/pegs that hold the front door trays on a GTL please?

Cheers Simon

Simon, I have also been trying to find some , see my earlier post for which i got no response. I attach a photo of the part although its not very clear it may help someone to identify them. I need enough for one and a half bins or 6 View media item 2233]

Ouch became 28 euros for 10 clips posted to France, 9 euros for the clips the rest postage. I will wait until i get to Spain where they will be 9 euros free postage. But it is the only source found so far so thanks Andy.

Hi Andy, thanks for the info, it`s easier to look for parts if you have a part no. I also tried to buy from the Spanish site but found i needed a tax no. which was too much of a faf, so didn`t get as far as the postage. Will try the sites you have just posted. Thanks again.

Cheers Simon.

Hi Andy, thanks for the info, it`s easier to look for parts if you have a part no. I also tried to buy from the Spanish site but found i needed a tax no. which was too much of a faf, so didn`t get as far as the postage. Will try the sites you have just posted. Thanks again.

Cheers Simon.
Simon, I have the clips i need on the door cards i purchased yesterday but woul dbe intersted to learn where you finally get yours from.

As they are so prone to break, maybe it could be convenient to change them for small bolts, or screws...

Hi Johnny, thanks for the link.

Hi ecurb.renots I bought from the above link, not cheap but I only needed 5.

Cheers Simon.

Hi, I have just had my money refunded as the pegs are not actually in stock. So on with the search.

Cheers Simon.

Back