Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

F6 or F4 wanted

Andy McGhee

Enthusiast
Hi All
If anyone has - or knows of - a really good F6 or F4 (preferably RHD) for sale, please get in touch.
(I keep an eye on eBay, Car and Classic and Facebook).

Hi Andy,

I've got this between Evesham and Stratford if you are still looking ?

Thanks Phil

20160821_132034.jpg20160821_131556.jpg 20160821_155932 (1).jpg

Hi Phil
Thanks for getting in touch.
I remember reading about your van a few years ago - it looks good. Will send a pm.

Andy - I have an original RHD F4 which I think is only 1 of 2 or 3 left in the UK! I am about to pop over to France to pick up some panels and parts for it (don't ask!) and so happy to pick up any thing you might need if you found one that needs a bit of work. Prices for LHD ones are cheap in France but going up slowly, I almost thought of bringing a whole one back for parts but then worried about customs post Brexit. There are more RHD F6s around I think.

Andy - I have an original RHD F4 which I think is only 1 of 2 or 3 left in the UK! I am about to pop over to France to pick up some panels and parts for it (don't ask!) and so happy to pick up any thing you might need if you found one that needs a bit of work. Prices for LHD ones are cheap in France but going up slowly, I almost thought of bringing a whole one back for parts but then worried about customs post Brexit. There are more RHD F6s around I think.
Thanks so much for the kind message - a trip to France to look for R4 parts sounds wonderful!
My F6 passed its MOT in November and still seems to be going pretty well, so I'm okay for the time being. I've still got lots of parts, so I can't think of anything I need just at the moment.
As you say, a RHD F4 is a rare thing these days; RHD F6s do still turn up from time to time, but they're often in poor condition.
Thanks again - have a great trip to France!

Thanks so much for the kind message - a trip to France to look for R4 parts sounds wonderful!
My F6 passed its MOT in November and still seems to be going pretty well, so I'm okay for the time being. I've still got lots of parts, so I can't think of anything I need just at the moment.
As you say, a RHD F4 is a rare thing these days; RHD F6s do still turn up from time to time, but they're often in poor condition.
Thanks again - have a great trip to France
Looking forward to it!

Back