Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Flashmob in Paris, 3rd August 2011, 11.00 a.m.

Realnut4

Enthusiast
Again, if anyone is interested:

To commemorate the date when the first car rolled off the assembly line in the Renault factory in Billancourt, there is going to be a flashmob of Renault 4s.

On 3rd August at 11 a.m. Renault 4 drivers from all over Europe (hopefully) will meet on the Île Seguin in Billancourt and go from there to the Arc de Triomphe, down the Champs-Élysées and to the Eiffel tower.

This event is not organised by anybody, it is simply a flashmob. If you don't know what that is, look it up on wikipedia!

PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE DATE OF THE EVENT!
:hug:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=113423332085495

There also seem to be some forum members who will join us - and one (from Holland) who initiated the whole event...

In Dutch:

We gaan ons verzamelen op 3 augustus om 11.00 uur:
"Quai Georges Gorse" in de nabijheid van de "Pont Renault"
Boulogne-Billancourt
Paris

And I think you can figure out that this means we are going to meet at the Quai Georges Gorse in Boulogne-Billancourt at 11 o'clock yourself... :p

Anyone there who would like to join us? I'll be there, but not with my convertible.

Do send photographs. I wish I had known about it earlier - I was within 200km of Paris today.

I thought it was last week when I posted! Mix up on dates.

Looking forward to the photos. :D

Well I can see Bluegreen's car in those pictures, so she must have been there ;)

BlueGreen I do like your two-tone paintjob, it looks very distinguished :)

I see someone there has a squirrely mascot – a friend of Clementine and Frederick?

Beautiful...
My photos near the Eiffel Tower are not so clear... but it was raining a lot and we were quite bored...

Hi Anja, great photos, I especially like No 6, very atmospheric, if you know what I mean. Sad there was not much recognition of what you all were doing from Renault, but it looks like you all had a good day. Sell the 4 and get a Morris Minor Traveller, you cannot be serious!:eek:

The rustiest R4 i have ever seen is LORD STANBURY'S pride and joy

Back