Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

FREE ! - F4 body

simonandjuliet

Enthusiast
Anybody remotely interested in a pretty good, largely rot free F4 body - the rear sill is tatty, one of the side joins - on the sill behind the door - is a bit tatty as well and on the inside of the boot there is a small area of rust around the bump-stop along with a small bit on the floor. Non of it is serious. I need the chassis for another project so no chassis or running gear. It just seems a shame to scrap a good body ! Car is a '78 R2109.
If any interest I will take photos - NB CAR IS IN S OF FRANCE !!!

Hi,
If no one wants it I would love the A pillars from the front floor to where they stop behind the drivers head !

Regards,
Andrew

F4 body

Sorry, previous commitments mean I cannot make it - would love to one year but it is a long way from here and I suspect that you are closer than I am !

I was just thinking.

Would it be ok for you to post me the A pillars ? (don't mind if they are cut half way up)

Regards,
Andrew

A Posts

No problem, will be lifting the body off this week - can you send me a drawing/photo of exactly what it is you want , thanks

A posts

Hi, I had to cut up the chassis today (long story) so have made a best guess as to what you want. I have kept all the key areas around them so you can trim to suit. They are in a corner so no pressure to collect/send them and if you change your mind they can go, just let me know what you want to do.

• DSC00359.jpg
    DSC00359.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 197
That is brilliant, sorry I didnt manage to get the picture tho you guessed exactly what I wanted :)

Just wondering what could be organised regarding delivery ?

(It wouldn't be the end of the world if they were to be cut in half by the windscreen if it makes it easier as I could weld it back up)

Anybody remotely interested in a pretty good, largely rot free F4 body - the rear sill is tatty, one of the side joins - on the sill behind the door - is a bit tatty as well and on the inside of the boot there is a small area of rust around the bump-stop along with a small bit on the floor. Non of it is serious. I need the chassis for another project so no chassis or running gear. It just seems a shame to scrap a good body ! Car is a '78 R2109.
If any interest I will take photos - NB CAR IS IN S OF FRANCE !!!

Hi

I was wondering whether you might have any door locks with key barrels ( in particular the rear door) spare from your F4. In additon I was also looking for an offside (left-hand drive passenger side) front stub axle/hub for an F4 you were happy to sell to me.

Please contact me at: christianebeyer@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Chris

Back