Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Full Round Africa trip on a renault 4L - we made it!

hlcarneiro

hi!

Just finished a full Africa tour on our Renault 4L - 40.000km, one year, 27 countries and... 56 times going to mechanic!

We crossed Nigeria, Congo and Libia, and with a Renault 4L you get smilles everywhere, garanteed. The best car to travel in Africa

It was fantastic trip,

see all news in our site www.not2latetrip.com (or facebook page with same name).

Do you know other people doing full Africa tour on a Renault 4L (and name of project?)

cheers

Carlos

Hi!

Somewhere saw introduction to this trip some time ago.
It was before you start journey.

I followed your progress from time to time

Congratulation for whole idea and vojage

H!

Wow, what a journey, a trip to France from here in Cornwall in a 4L pales into insignificance compared to your epic odyssey. Well done indeed Carlos. Where to next I wonder?

Wow, what a journey, a trip to France from here in Cornwall in a 4L pales into insignificance compared to your epic odyssey. Well done indeed Carlos. Where to next I wonder?

Not that there's anything wrong with a trip to France, lovely country.:smile:

Epic and bloody amazing! What an adventure, dammit I'm going to get my 4 finished and go for a big wander here.
Thinking Darwin to Broome.
Inspired Steven :)

Hi "iMacThere4iAm"!

The car makes strange noises, shakes as hell, but the engine is eternal! The cardan since Angola makes "tac tac tac" when we turn left, and everyone says - i t will brake soon. But it didnt! Im preparing all the number of this journey - how many times we went to mechanic, weld it, major problems etc etc etc, and then i ll come here to put the link! In english come s out later because we need to translate it" Cheers from Portugal Carlos

Back