Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

G'day.

Good luck, apart from the mild surface rust it looks to be in pretty good condition. I love the earlier dashboards, 1980's car like mine weren't half as nice.

In few hours ill add some new pictures. Today progress was also made, as we checked the electricity and it worked like a charm! Except for the indicators or license plate light, or the light on the b pillar, inside the car. Starter also made a noise, but didnt work well, though we didnt have the sparkplugs attached while testing, so might be the cause or not. Engine might be stuck, but in overall good condition. Rust holes are on rear wings, both, and front, the area where you keep your legs as driver. Dunno what thats called l:
but anyhow, electricity works, engine doesnt, no holes in chassey except for some part of suspension in the right rear of the car. Hole in the thing. I need to learn howto weld. Fortunately we got one spare wing for the right rear, and quite new wing on the left side of the engine. Terribly long post. Cheers!

sunny

Very nice!

12100003.jpg

12100004.jpg

12100005.jpg

12100007_Kopio.jpg

12100008.jpg

http://s12.postimage.org/6h6lhtbzx/12100009_Kopio.jpg[/Img]

Back