Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

GTL front O/S wishbone and wheel

wilfredsouth

Enthusiast
Hi all, I'm after a front nearside suspension wishbone for a LHD (so front right) r4 GTL. New or very used considered as mine is now more banana than wishbone shaped! Also need a replacement wheel for same reason. If anyone has anything knocking about please get in touch, would be happy to arrange courier or come and collect. I'm in Brighton and can be contacted on 07944 325028.

Many thanks for your help!

Will

I have the wishbone , what style of wheel is on your car I have two types.
Post could be to much

At approximately 3kph, and through a very unlikely series of events, I managed to drive into a lime tree in the esplanade on a friends track.

Des, the wheel is the standard steel type with the small plastic hub cap. Could you get a courier price for the items? If it gets beyond £40 then maybe I'll source a wheel this side of the Irish sea...

Will

do you need upper wishbone or lower arm and tie bar def got tie bar and bush and prob other bits too and only in worthing phone number is on my profile paul

Thank you

Thank you everyone for your help, I've now got some bits from Paul and will hopefully have my R4 back on the road in the iminent future... parts fitting/coming apart pending!

Will

Back