Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Hello to all in need of help finding parts to save my tl!

Renault5ben

Enthusiast
View attachment 14672 image.jpg View attachment 14672 View attachment 14672 image.jpg Hi all, I have recently brought a little 73 5 tl (ndg895m) it's been lowered and this is my 1st issue as it scrapes the floor, can anyone help or advise on how to return it to correct higher and tension the torsion bar on the front? Also I have a leaking camshaft seal and can't find a replacement anywhere, if anyone could point me in the right direction it would be great. I have a list of other parts Iam after in the near future that I have had problems finding so far...

Upper o/s light trim
Boot rubber
Floors pans
Gutter strips
Seat base cover
Choke knob
Interior mirror
Interior light lens
Bonnet
Sender unit
Tank
Headlight bowl o/s
Gear stick rubber bush
Door lock rubbers
Wiper pin
Rear floor mats
Lower chrome door trim x2
Scraper moulding
If anyone has or knows of anything it would be much appriciated. Thanks ben

You're not trying hard enough
You were supposed to contact me before as i've got rid of a load of stuff recently
If the camshaft seal is leaking you need to take gearbox out unless you've got special tool
Not sure I've got one
Seal will be same as R4 1108 once you know dimensions easy to find on ebay
My contact details on here on profile or whatsapp or facebook
I know of a mk1 5 due to be scrapped imminently so ASAP would be good

My number is 07857495800. The box will be out as soon as I get the car back from bexhill as the clutch went last night and now got to tow it back to haywards Heath

Is it original engine as probably got 160mm clutch think ive got new one if I didn't bin it
Probably got seal as well

Sorry I didn't call last night had to sort out towing the 5 back from bexhill to Ardingly. Will give you a call around 11ish if that's ok?

Hey Ben, she just popped up on my fb feedScreenshot_2015-09-20-12-10-42.png

She does get about! Thanks to Paul she is now back on the road with a nice new clutch. Hopefully won't be to long untill she is rust free and looking and driving like new

This was once my car (pre-lowering) I'm so pleased she survived and is running once more.

Back