Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Help! Silly parts wanted !

alewis

Enthusiast
Hi, This is a list of the items I am missing for my R4 - Some are really silly !
If anyone can sell me these items I would be really grateful - although not too fussed as they are mainly cosmetic!

1. Bonnet stay ! - This would be really useful mine doesn't have the rod or the bit that holds it or the clip to stow it (Currently I use a paint tin between the bonnet and inner wing anything to stop the bonnet landing on my head !)

2. GTL breather pipe assembly - currently there is a bit of hosepipe from the rocker cover to the carb and the inlet is bunged up ! (Not sure if this improves things or worsens them it seems to work!)

3. GTL Rear bumper - currently it has a chrome one off a Bond Mini Car - seems to work but the gap to the body on one side is 1/2 inch the other side is 3 inches.

4. GTL Headlight adjuster - will update tomorrow after checking how much is missing but the lever is definately missing.

5. 2x grey bungs for the screws on the GTL side-trims.

Fingers crossed someone might have some of these items.
Many thanks,
Andrew

Last edited:
Wow those headlight holders look nice, although I cant see the lever bit (Which I am missing although might have sourced one!)
Edit! Actually are the levers on the inside I only know what they look like on the GTL?

Rear bumper im not overly fussed about condition I saw der Franzose have them as well - might just buy new ! (I welded up the front bumper - dont have the back to repair tho :()

Thanks for the info, Looks like a new rear bumper will be the best solution !
(Annoyingly the current one looks nice but the holes are all in the wrong places so is at a very odd angle!)

Back