Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Hey Team, this may be worth bidding for..

Thanks for my preview edition of the photo Ian. :hug:I'm decorating the shed with R4 memorabilia just now, and there's a perfect west facing wall beside the lathe.

I ask as I used to be the Managing Director of the old English China Clays and lived in Pentewan for a long time.

That's quite close to me, We would have be sort of neigbours!. Did you finish up when Imetal brought them? No I don't work for them sadly. My grad scheme folded before it started, I currently use my engineering degree to decorate the wall of our downstairs loo. Looks quite good. I have a place with Npower working on gas turbine design in September so I'm on a sort of gap year till then. Time to finish all my projects and do some traveling :)

Did I say Managing Director..

..I meant Trainee Post Boy way back in 1970, and I didnt even qualify for that job (Probably before you were born?)

Seriously though Tim, I have a connection with an industrial water treatment company and I wonder if either you would be interested in doing any work for them or whether they would have any work for you? Sadly it would involve running madly all around Great Britain!!

If they needed some help, would you be at all interested?

www.phoenixwatertech.co.uk

• 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 36
My good lady says both packages have been received and are both very much appreciated. Thank you very much indeed.

I'm stuck in a block of flats in Brussells, (good for internet access though)!

Catch up with everything at the weekend bye bye for now.

Back