Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Hi, kisses from France

RodolpheR

Enthusiast
Hi
I'm a French owner of four R4 and a member of the 4L-R6 Club De France.
This is the details about all my R4 :

R4 TL, 1982, only for spares:
img_0110.jpg

R4 GTL Byebye, number 286 (or something near), 1993:
img_0111.jpg

JP4 (maybe you call that R4 FROG in england) 1988, restoration in progress:
img_0011.jpg

And my daily car, a R4 TL 1992. I wanna put a R5 TX engine in it (illegal in France, you're lucky in GB)
img_0914.jpg

img_0916.jpg

Ok -I thought you had Something up your sleeve!!
Do you use the fur when passing traffic-cameras flat out or what??

Greetings from Claude le Tigre to the Pink Panther. You said you were in Froideconche. Where might that be?

• claude-in-blanche.jpg
    claude-in-blanche.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 412
Welcome to the forum. I love the Pink Panther drawing on the side of the car. The gear knob is cool too.

You've got quite a colletion there. The byebye must be very rare. I've never seen a JP4 in real life. Only in photos. But we do have our own R4 Frog.

Thanks
The ByeBye is pretty rare but you find some model in 4L trophy modified :S
At the first encounter with this JP4, I took place on it and said "I take it!" to the owner. (He had also a "brand new" R5 Gordini with PLS monaco, beautiful.)
It's a great sensation and another style. Everybody turn the head when you're on the road. It have a 956cc engine, and an option : gear selector on the floor.

Welcome Rodolphe, send greetings to Didier from your club, he is a very nice guy!

It will be send to him. Can you give me his last name? I post a message on our forum, if he doesn't have internet the message could be transmit by another member.

Didier Auvolat, the Rodeo guy, we used to mail a lot in the past, from Agelos from Greece!

Bonjour

Bonjour Rudolphe! Je cherche deux clignotants pour ma renault 4L - pour en avant. Est-ce que vous en avez d´avantage que vous êtes interesses à me vendre...? J´habite Majorque.

Merci d´avance.

Amicalement

Sarah

Back