Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

...I am intrigued...

ian Stanbury

Enthusiast
..Hello team..

If you look at the forum NOW you will see that GREENEY in France has 5 lead threads, all very interesting but is Greeney 22 years old, is he 42 years old with long blonde hair, is he 105 years old, but has been drinking pumpkin juice every morning for the last 22 years so doesnt look a day over 66, is he tall dark and hansome or short dark and hansome...???

You all have seen pics of young Malcolm [/B but what about you all putting up a Hall of Fame pic of yourselves so we not only continue to get all your hugely authoritive help but we would also know what you all look like..???

..Its only an idea, but here is me...and Malcolm, who luckily is the hugely intelligent looking chap on the right...

• CIMG2504.JPG
    CIMG2504.JPG
    179.1 KB · Views: 75
Good idea Ian except that for those of us that use our real names could be at risk from the identity thieves????....not that I'm paranoid or anything..........

..Good point Steve..

..But it was just a thought..

...and talking of identity theft....anyone for a proper pickup??

• y1p2vno6yWvzVWtoCC-tAoLwij94ejTPnt7KgJJ95yuMgp76lK3YhjyGH-gvCujDmRQ4oPmFPMR5Sg.jpg
    y1p2vno6yWvzVWtoCC-tAoLwij94ejTPnt7KgJJ95yuMgp76lK3YhjyGH-gvCujDmRQ4oPmFPMR5Sg.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 64
  • y1p2vno6yWvzVX19fIqJHKKPc48l71k9r8LkizPKniDeIl7kLTW82ShvfnO09SpQ3hc3jSH8iJI7ss.jpg
    y1p2vno6yWvzVX19fIqJHKKPc48l71k9r8LkizPKniDeIl7kLTW82ShvfnO09SpQ3hc3jSH8iJI7ss.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 63
well mr stanbury you are either getting very very good with photoshop or thats the most unusual one ive ever seen
do tell us more ?
i would of looked up the numberplate on DVLA website but for the anti-clone reg plate (oh and the steering wheel on the wrong side)

you could always put up a competion matching photos of owners with their cars sure that would be fun ?

Back