Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Indicator stalk wanted

Stevie P

Enthusiast
Hi. I have a 1983 4 GTL buggy (seems to be a Plein Air lookalike) which needs an indicator stalk (with integral lightswitch and horn). Does anyone have one please?

I may have one lying around, I will let you know tomorrow. It is from an LHD car-does it make any sense? (is your indicator stalk placed on the left of the steering column?).

Thanks for your help - much appreciated - but hold fire! I think I've traced the fault (the headlights are on all the time when ignition is on and engine won't stop if headlight switch is on!) to the wrong ignition switch - at least, the wires don't match the colour codes in the Haynes manual. My next question - has anyone got a barrel and key for an '83 GTL?? I'll post this seperately.

Hi Angel. It IS the indicator stalk. Someone has been at the wiring. The car is a right-hand drive so the indicator is on the left of the steering column. I would appreciate it if you had one. Regards, Steve.

Hello, this is the case with the LHD indicator stalk (on the left of the steering column) but unfortunately I don't have it.

Back