Réparateur d'automobiles

..Its a Happy Christmas from him...

Christmas Eve at my home...

P1010001_resize-1.jpg

...and the traditional dinner (fast)...

PC250002_resize.jpg

Merry Xmas to you all! :)

...Nice looking feast John but...

...if I am not mistaken, at the far end of the table is a pot of something green which I think could be Wheatgrass?

If it is, do you eat it as a kind of salad or do you squeeze it for the juice as I have read recently how amazingly good the juice is for you?

Last edited by a moderator:
..Very interesting John...

..In case you are unaware of how healthy wheat grass is, here is a small article... You should juice it!!

Wheatgrass is fast becoming one of the most widely used supplemental health foods. It contains chlorophyll (nature's most health promoting nutrient), 20 amino acids, several hundred different enzymes not found in other foods, as many as 90 out of 102 possible minerals, vitamins and other important nutrients. It is perfect for dieters, athletes, people on the go, who want to maintain a healthy immune system, or simply anyone who wants to feel GREAT.

Wheatgrass is the young grass stage of grain plants, taken just after sprouting. It has been described as " Quite possibly the closest thing to the fountain of youth man has ever conjured up ".

It contains 70% chlorophyll, chlorophyll being the basis of all plant life. Science has proven that chlorophyll arrests growth and development of unfriendly bacteria.

In 1958 Dr Ann Wigmore was singly most responsible for popularising wheatgrass for its healing properties. She tested various weeds and grasses from all over the world at the Hippocrates Health Institute in Boston, and wheatgrass was her favourite due to its high nutrient content.

Wheatgrass for Life, with support from the Prince's Trust, aims to educate the people on the numerous benefits of wheatgrass, and provides wheatgrass products to suit one's different lifestyle. Our easy and fun Wheatgrass Kits contain everything you need to grow healthy, nutritious wheatgrass in your own home. Alternatively, one may want to take the wheatgrass capsules and powder, or even the delicious wheatgrass pasta.

Merry Christmas everyone :D

I was invited to deepest and foggiest France to spend Christmas with Bluebell, Chris van Rouge, Santa Claude, Clementine, Fredrick, and Fredrick's grandad. Lovely to have a break and unwind with friends. Chris and Bluebell will be there for another week (no internet there) and send their love to everyone.

Ermintrude the R4 had some troubles on the way home. First the ignition key snapped in half. I should have considered this an omen (holiday reading being a book by the best Greek travel writer prior to 400 BC) but was further surprised by the Clio that crashed into me in the channel tunnel, and then by a valve burning out reducing Ermintrude to only 3 cylinders.

Such things are easilly fixed. May the coming year be good to everyone on the forum.

Here's a pic of Bluebell and Chris's house:

• cormatin.jpg
    cormatin.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 63
Thank you Ian for all your Christmas greetings. BTW there's plenty of grass about in the French countryside if you feel like trying the benefits of chlorophyll. Not so sure though about availability in SW21.

It was very nice to have malcolm and the gang to stay over Christmas. I hope Ermintrude has recovered from her long trip. Perhaps she just went to pieces because she didn't want to leave France. I'm a bit like that myself.

• 2008_0104Christmas07France0.jpg
    2008_0104Christmas07France0.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 62
..Confused of SE21 Bluebell not SW21..

..Bluebell - The pic above of your house in France is, if I am not very much mistaken, in a town - I thought you were buying a bigger pad outta' town?

..And Malcolm, any luck with my rear number plate light?

Back