Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

..Its competition time again..

Hi Bluebell, I live near Avon Dassett and Warmington, in Warwickshire and although I have an OX post code and a Banbury phone number I live in Warwickshire too, Our local cliffs are the steepest part of Warwickshire, the infamous sun rising hill was used by most of the midlands motor manufacturers to test their engines and gearboxes to destruction!

Some great and famous names have associations with those two villages, The Profumo affair was partly carried on in Avon Dassett and Richard Harris lived in Warmington.

..Boo Hoo Pepper, I have messed up..

..I thought you lived in Warmington where Captain Manwaring and Corporal Pike paraded up and down and kept Britain British at our most vulnerable time - Shame as Bluebell will think my brain isn't toatlly engaged, which is sort of true!!

Has any Barn news arrived ?

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL no I live in the next village over called Farnborough!

I just took the pictures of the Morris Oxford in Warmington as its a very pictuesque village with a lovely pond and green in the middle of it.

The barn news has arrived thank you, and ouch thats almost twice the asking price of our house!

..Barn and all you keep in it..

It may well be 2 times your house price by it may well be twice the size as well and imaging how many R4's and all these bits you could keep in a 400 square metre barn and how many R4 could you keep outside in the 2000 square metre garden - If you dont want it Malcolm may be interested as long as you are prepared to look after it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back