Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Key Blankety Blank query

jeanpaul72

Enthusiast
I need to have a spare set of keys cut, can you get original blanks? What are my options and what have you kind folk done to sort this? it would be for a 1983 GTL

I need to have a spare set of keys cut, can you get original blanks? What are my options and what have you kind folk done to sort this? it would be for a 1983 GTL
I've used this company a couple of times - they can cut keys from the number alone. If you send them a photo of your keys, they'll tell you whether they have the right blanks:

By the way - love your forum name!

Hi Andy
many thanks for the info, my forum name is a bit mundane tho, my names Paul n my gramps was Jean, hence my love of his country and their cars
Take care my friend

I got my spare set from Timpsons. Not cheap mind you. They ordered the blanks and cut them fine

I wasn't happy that's all I remember sorry. May have been £20 per key. That's the sort of number that would make me unhappy. In fact it took a week to order and the young fella ordered the wrong one at first. But they have a big book with a whole bunch of pictures of keys and they were definately in there

Back